Sunday, June 22, 2014

Creative with the crow

Jungle Crow at Zone I

Crow in silhouette
 The distant loud call of a Jungle Crow rang through the park for a reasonable time to allow me to jungle trek about 300 meters to photoshoot it.  Perching and partly grooming itself on a tall perch it was not really aware of my presence below.  Not able to get a better cu,  I guess I'll be creative with the picture.  Below are three manipulation of the original pictures using overlay and filter effects.  I have used a term to describe photos that are digitally manipulated as 'photo rendart' to mean digital photos that are rendered artistically'..However this word is not yet in the Oxford dictionary....
Crow taken from a distance of 200 meters


Photo rendart by MOOD...

Photo rendart by MOOD...
Photo rendart by MOOD...

No comments:

Post a Comment