Saturday, May 2, 2015

The Tiong nesting couple is back

The two Tiongs are back at their favourite perch
Location : Licuala Hill, Zone I

Hill Myna (Gracula religiosa)
 It has been quite a while since the Tiong birds dropped by at the park.  Today a pair of the Hill Myna bird or 'Tiong' in Malay checked in at their favourite 5 star hotel at the Licuala Hill.  It was about 6 pm when I made the climb to catch a better glimpse of them.  With an unexpected perfect lighting conditions I was able to obtain a clearer shot of them.  In order to get close to them I had to walk slowly and discreetly among the shrubs while on the way up the hill.  I was bent on having a good shot of them this time around.  Below are more shots of the Tiongs and the sunset during the photography session.



The Bintulu sunset as seen from Licuala Hill.
Zone I

No comments:

Post a Comment