Saturday, June 23, 2018

Eco-marketing the Kambatik Park through FB


A short reflection.
I have great liberty in using FB to spread the word around the world about the Kambatik Park and connecting the name 'Bintulu' to it. It is not merely marketing the park as an ecological niche but also the name Bintulu. That's killing two birds with one stone. More than that, I enjoy contributing original experiences, photographs and design work. The park has given me vast opportunities to combine my various interests (and passion) in plants, wildlife, nature, beauty, design and planning a wildlife sanctuary. My time spent at the park for more than 12 years now has been most fulfilling and an important milestone in my life.
To see more examples of the FB cover pages please follow this link....>>>>https://kambatikpark.blogspot.com/…/label/FB%20cover%20pages
(This is a reeposting from FB, 23 June'18)

No comments:

Post a Comment